Monday, September 1, 2008

A FEW WORDS ON THE TITLE

The word adventure is here used in its widest possible sense. Had it been used in its stricter sense, then many entries would not have been included, since they do not satisfy all the criteria that define adventure, which, as my trustworthy English dictionary puts it, is an "exciting and risky undertaking or exploit".
Surely most of the adventures being listed here were not risky, though they were all certainly exciting.

I decided on the word adventure because I'm not only referring to adventure proper but also to my adventures in photography, hence the reason of the blog's name is twofold: it refers to both photographed outings and my experimentation in photography, which I hope has yielded good results. But of this I will let you be the judge.

No comments: